Client real-time SDKs
The following SDKs allow connecting to Centrifugo from the application frontend:
No need in clients for unidirectional approach
Client libraries listed here speak Centrifugo bidirectional protocol (WebSocket). If you aim to use unidirectional approach you don't need client connectors – just use standard APIs. See the difference here.
- centrifuge-js – for browser, NodeJS and React Native
- centrifuge-go - for Go language
- centrifuge-mobile - for iOS/Android with
centrifuge-goas basis and gomobile
- centrifuge-dart - for Dart and Flutter
- centrifuge-swift – for native iOS development
- centrifuge-java – for native Android development and general Java
See a description of client protocol if you want to write a custom client bidirectional connector.